May 15, 2023
New Videos on Key Topics!
Enjoy a series of new videos from Alveary & CMI Staff & Board members on a variety of important topics and questions such as:
- What can I do with kids under age 6?
- A behind-the-scenes look at Alveary
- Can I jump into narration with an older student?
- Relational parenting
- How do I make sense of all these notebooks?
- What is Charlotte Mason NOT?
- Why is Charlotte Mason relevant today?
- Are Mason's ideas suitable for neurodiverse learners?
- And MORE!
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.