Courses & certifications
Grow as an educator in the home and/or classroom.
- Gain confidence in Mason’s core principles and methods to implement them in your context.
- Grow in understanding the “why” behind Mason’s methods.
- Discuss practical strategies for lesson planning, teacher prep, scheduling, and classroom management.
- Interact with other Mason educators and experts to glean encouragement and insight.
- Complete a requirement toward Charlotte Mason Certified™ and Charlotte Mason Trained™ CMI teacher certifications.
Educators looking for a Charlotte Mason certification can complete either the Basic or Advanced Certificate at their own pace by fulfilling a standard set of qualifications. These include readings, courses, written papers, and observation. Certificates are tailored for the general Mason educator desiring to
Beginning fall of 2023, Blue Open Door, brings a course of study for aspiring and active teachers and educational leaders in Charlotte Mason-based schools. It is an intentional 14-month course of study offered in an online format and focused on bringing Charlotte Mason’s principles and practices to bear on two key roles in school contexts – teachers and school leaders. It is designed to be challenging and rigorous in terms of thinking and pedagogy.
The program consists of seven content-based 6-week courses over 11 months with a Capstone Culmination project lasting approximately 3 months. Studies lead to a CMI renewable Certificate as a Charlotte Mason Trained™ teacher.